Monday, May 11, 2015

Mythology: The Eternal (Mythology #3) by Helen Boswell (Review)

Posted by BookGroupies

~Summary~ 
Book three of the Mythology series.

Self-preservation, above all. That’s the credo by which guardian Jonathan Draper justifies his existence. Or at least it was until he found Hope Gentry. Backed by the powers of his beloved Hope and his most loyal guardian Raleigh Peyton, Jonathan should have enough influence to save his sector from destruction. But Buffalo is plagued by guardian unrest and increasing threats from the city’s most evil entities, and Jonathan is stripped of all authority. 

Never harm a soul. That’s the credo by which the members of the demon alliance live. Micah Condie has trouble fitting in, and it doesn’t help that he has enough power to set anyone he touches on fire. He can’t return home until he cancels out the debt he owes the most powerful immortals. But when he uncovers an eighteen-year old secret that rocks the foundation of his existence, Micah has no choice but to go back home. Now not only must he placate the immortals, but he must face an uncertain future with his girlfriend Hope Gentry, reconcile with the family he abandoned, and finally settle the score with Jonathan Draper. 

Someone is masterminding a plot to destroy all of the guardians and human souls in existence. Only if Jonathan and his most unlikely ally, Micah, can join forces will they be able to save them. 

The fate of all depends on the will of one: THE ETERNAL.


~My Review~ 

Have you ever read a book that just left you speechless for a few days? If you have, than you know how I feel right now. Mythology: The Eternal left a big hole in my heart, I do not mean that in a bad way, it’s just….I….didn’t….want….this….series….to… end….. 

When I read Mythology (Which is the first book), I fell in love immediately with Micah, Hope and eventually Jonathan ;) The story just captures you from the very beginning. If you have read the first two books, than you know the struggle that Hope, Micah and Jonathan go through, and how each of their lives have taken a drastic turn, some for the better, some for the worse. 

This book gave me all the feels, one minute I was laughing, next crying, screaming “Noooooooooooooooooo”, happy, and crying again. If you haven’t read the Mythology, why not? Don’t you like HOT demon or angel guys? Believe me you will SWOON big time. 

As much as I love this trilogy, and I do. I have to give a major shout out to the author, my dear friend, Helen Boswell!!!!!! She is one of the most amazing woman that I have ever known. If you had the chance to talk to her on Twitter, or even met her in person (Like I did last year in Seattle), than you know what I am talking about. I am so so so so so so proud of you, Helen!!!!! xoxoxo

~I Give It~ 

First time EVER, I give this book 6 Eiffel Towers!!!!!!!!!!



 photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg photo 94fa6397-240b-4b7a-ba40-e10434012e3e_zpsada5bf4f.jpg

Buy Links!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Book Groupies Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos